DocuScan is an imaging system that provides for an easy way to archive, retrieve and transfer documents in a quick, secure and affordable manner. Integrate into CMI's suite of applications or run outside of a CMI Application.
DocuScan can manage tens of thousands of documents digitally and effortlessly. With DocuScan, files are just a click away and may be printed, e-mailed and shared by more than one user.
Are your paper documents safe from natural disasters and hazards such as fire and flood? Is your city sacrificing valuable floor space in order to store file after file? DocuScan remedies these situations, and you will see increased efficiency throughout your document managing tasks.
- - Annotate documents with "Sticky Notes" and "Black Outs"
- - High speed scanning in batches or single documents including a mix of shapes, sizes and materials
- - Zone scanning capable with OCR and multiple formats of barcode
- - Secure - never worry about natural disasters wiping out your records
- - Integrated to Your CMI Applications
- - Will interface with TWAIN scanner device
- - Space saving - eliminate years worth of documents that are taking up valuable floor space
- - View Documents with Internet Browser
- - Painless document indexing using OCR, barcode or data entry
- - Template maker for interactive zoning of forms
- - AutoFiler - for automation of forms indexing and filing
- - Open System Architecture (Client/Server)
- - No proprietary issues of data or images
- - Wide area networking(WAN) Capable
- - Distribute searchable CD/DVD copies to share the data
- - SMART LINKING - Link to other SQL databases to fill indexes and reduce data entry